How do I speak to a living person on PayPal? PayPal is a popular online payment processing platform that allows you to send and receive money online.
Your PayPal account is similar to your usual savings or checking account, but PayPal was specially developed for online transactions. It’s one of the best, easiest, and most reliable ways to pay, send and receive money online with one click.
If you encounter a bug or problem and need to contact PayPal Customer Service, you can ask for help through the PayPal Solutions Center, the Community, the PayPal Message Center, and PayPal Live Chat.
How do I speak to a living person on PayPal
How do I talk to a live person on PayPal?
Whenever you run into problems and errors, you need to contact the PayPal Live person.
Follow the steps below to contact the PayPal service and speak to a live person at PayPal.
- Dial 1 (888) 221-1161 PayPal customer service number to speak to a live person.
- You can talk to a living person. However, if you send an email, it won’t reset for a day or so!
- Dial the hotline number and wait until you press #.
- When the auto call connects, you will be asked to tap any digit to speak to a specific phone caller.
- After following the steps above, you will be connected to Paypal live person. The waiting time is usually around 10-30 minutes and can sometimes even be up to 1 hour if the line is busy.
PayPal support numbers
Call PayPal Customer Service: 1-402-935-2050 (US phone number)
PayPal Credit Customer Service (1-866-528-3733)
USA / Canada: 888-883-9770
Opening times: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Central time
United Kingdom: 08707 301 881
Hours of Operation: Monday-Sunday, 8:00 am to 6:30 pm Irish Standard Time
Australia: 1800 054 378
Hours of Operation: Weekdays – 8:00 am to 8:00 pm, Weekends – 8:00 am to 7:00 pm AEST
PayPal customer service hours
6:00 am PT to 6:00 pm PT Monday through Sunday
Instruction to speak to a PayPal Live person
Log into your PayPal account and call the Help Center, call the customer service line shown, or use the customer number above.
When the automated voice system asks what you need, say Agent. It will then get you to connect with the Agent. Call only during working hours.
If you cannot reach an agent, you can simply end the call and ask for a callback. Or, if you have all the time, wait a while for the customer service representative to talk to you.
On the other hand, they’ll usually reach you for a call back within a day or two.
- PayPal Live Person’s services and support
- Different payment options
- Business application from PayPal
- Debit card
- Shipping card from PayPal
- Invoicing from PayPal
- Other options to speak to a real PayPal person
Are you looking for another way to chat with real Paypal customer support other than just calling? Here are the alternatives:
PayPal solution center
Another way to get support from real people is through the Resolution Center. The PayPal Resolution Center is the hub for all customer disputes, claims, problem resolution, restrictions, transactions, and other reports of unauthorized activity in your PayPal account.
This feature is currently only available on the PayPal website; it is expected to be released in the app.
In the Resolution Center, you can do the following:
- Report a transaction problem with the seller.
- Respond to a buyer’s transactional situation and communicate to resolve the issue.
- Deny and decide an account limit.
- Report any unauthorized account activity on your PayPal account.
- Ask them to investigate a transaction problem.
- PayPal message center
The Message Center is a secure mailbox integrated into your PayPal account and allows you to communicate with customer support. You can add files in the Message Center to back up your claim.
Click the bell icon in the top right corner of the page to find the Message Center.
The PayPal Message Center is available in both the web browser and the PayPal mobile app.
The PayPal Community Help Forum is a member and peer-to-peer community forum for PayPal members to share experiences and offer tips and instructions on getting together.